The ACLU of Pennsylvania is supported by passionate individuals whose donations help us protect civil liberties in Pennsylvania and across the country.
Join the ACLU or renew your membership. Your membership gift supports our legislative advocacy and lobbying work. Membership gifts are not tax-deductible.
Make a tax-deductible gift to the ACLU Foundation of Pennsylvania to support our education programs and impact litigation.
Curious about the difference between the ACLU and the ACLU Foundation? Click here to learn more.
There are many other ways to give:
- Honor a friend’s birthday, wedding, or graduation with a special gift.
- Celebrate the life of a loved one with a memorial gift.
- Support reproductive rights by giving to the Duvall Reproductive Freedom Project.
- Don’t wish to give cash? Make a gift of stock.
- Click here to learn more about other creative ways to give!
Prefer to mail your membership or donation?
Please make Membership checks out to “The ACLU of Pennsylvania.” Tax-deductible Foundation checks should be made out to “The ACLU Foundation of Pennsylvania.”
Please send to:
ACLU of Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 60173
Philadelphia, PA 19102
For assistance in making a gift or joining the ACLU, please contact Jenna at email@example.com or (215) 592-1513 ext. 118.
Please note: If you require legal assistance, you may contact out legal department here.