Bill Tracker! Click here for the ACLU of PA's Bill Tracker. Get the most recent information on legislation we're watching at the state capitol.
Please note that by clicking this link Pennsylvania Legislative Services will place a cookie on your computer. Please see the PLS privacy statement to learn more. To view the ACLU of PA's privacy statement, click here.
latest statements and testimony
privacy and surveillance
- Memo to the Senate on SB 150, preconviction DNA collection, June 17, 2013 (PDF, 97K)
- State House Preps Bill to Undermine Privacy in Internet Activity, Says ACLU of PA, April 4, 2013
- Memo to the House on HB 90, law enforcement access to personally identifying information of internet users without court oversight, March 17, 2013 (PDF, 115K)
- Memo to the House Human Services Committee on HB 317, prescription drug database, February 11, 2013 (PDF, 114K)
- Memo to the Senate on SB 150, preconviction DNA collection, February 3, 2013 (PDF, 121K)
- Memo to the Senate Judiciary Committee on SB 150, preconviction DNA collection, January 28, 2013 (PDF, 79K)
- Plan to Modernize Voter Registration Passes State Senate, Says ACLU of PA, April 17, 2013
- Memo to the Senate on SB 37, online voter registration, April 14, 2013 (PDF, 76K)
- State Senate Committee Passes Bill to Modernize Voter Registration, Says ACLU of PA, March 19, 2013
- Testimony submitted to the House Democratic Policy Committee, voter ID and early voting, January 31, 2013 (PDF, 86K)